- Louisville University (Degree in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, 2012)
- Mediator and Conciliator licensed by the Ministry of Governance and Justice of Panama, 2007
- Tulane University (LLM, 1993),
- University of Panama (Bachelor of Law and Political Science, 1992)
- Company: TAPIA, LINARES Y ALFARO
Year of entry: 1992
Memberships and Awards:
- National Bar Association;
- Panamanian Maritime Law Association,
- Institute of Political and International Studies
- American Institute of Maritime Law,
- International Chamber of Commerce,
- American Chamber of Commerce;
- Tulane Alumni Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Administrative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Real Estate & Property Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Mediation and Arbitration, Admiralty and Maritime litigation.