- University: Universidad Catolica Santa Maria La Antigua (USMA)
Degree: Bachelor in Law and Political Science
Honors: 3rd place out of 490 graduates of the Class of 2014 and 3rd place out of 138 graduates of the Faculty of Law and Political Science.
Distinction: Summa Cum Laude
- Company: TAPIA, LINARES Y ALFARO
Join Year: 2015
- Company: ANZOLA, ROBLES Y ASOCIADOS
Memberships and Awards
- Public Finance and Tax Commission of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture;
- Instituto Latinoamericano de Derecho Tributario (ILADT);
- National Bar Association of Panama;
- Asociación Panameña de Derecho Financiero y Tributario (APADEFT);
- Law Students and Young Lawyers of Panama (LS &YLP) / Founding Member and Board Member (2014-2015);
- Panamanian Association of Business Executives / Founding Member and Vice-president of the “Apede Joven” Commission (2013-2014);
- Law Students Association of Universidad Catolica Santa Maria La Antigua/ Board Member (2011-2012);
- Jovenes Unidos por el Dialogo / (2010-2013);
- Hand In Hand International / President of the Panama Team (2009-present).
- Finance and Tax Law, Administrative Law, Banking Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate and Property, Contracts.
- ANZOLA ROBLES, Ramon; PLATA, Maricarmen; DIEZ, Maria del Pilar. Tax on Inbound Investment 2015, Panama. Getting the Deal Through (GTDT). Law Business Research Ltd. Lancaster Road, London. 2014.
- ANZOLA ROBLES, Ramon; PLATA, Maricarmen; DIEZ, Maria del Pilar. Tax Controversy 2015, Panama. Getting the Deal Through (GTDT). Law Business Research Ltd. Lancaster Road, London. 2014.
- DIEZ, Maria del Pilar. Bachelor’s Thesis: The International Standards on Transparency and Exchange of Information in Tax Matters. Panama, Republic of Panama. 2014.