- Specialization compensable Damage Liability and the External University of Colombia (2004)
- Master of Comparative Jurisprudence from New York University (1983).
- Degree in Law and Political Science. University of Panama (1982).
- Company: Tapia, Linares y Alfaro
Year of entry: 1982
Memberships and Awards
- Member of the Bar
- Professor of Civil Law (People, Theory of the act, obligations, contracts) at the Faculty of Law and Political Science at the University of Panama (1984-2000).
- He was an active member of the National Organization for the Defense of freedom of association (waves) (1988).
- Founding President of the lawyers’ movement PROFESSION AND LAW (LAW PRO) (1990).
- Professor of Civil Responsibility within the Master of Private Law, Faculty of Law, University of Panama (1992-2001).
- Third Substitute Magistrate Court of Justice (Law of Competition and Consumer Protection) (1997-2001).
- Dean of the Faculty of Law and Political Science at the Universidad Latina de Panama (since 2004)
- Referee’s Center for Conciliation and Arbitration of Panama (CECAP)
- Liability, Litigation, Arbitration, Banking and Business.
- Duration of the roman innovation in civil law current (1991).
- Legal aspects of interim financing and loan hipoteciario (1991).
- Diagnosis of critical legal education (1991).
- Critical diagnosis of democracy in panama (monograph, 1992).
- Trial attorney against judicial race (1992).
- Administration of justice (critical diagnosis) (1992).
- The liability of its employees to banks and negligent management bank accounts (1995).
- Liability of medical treatment in inexcusable error (1996).
- Document storage technology (nature and legal implications). (monograph, 1996).
- Process group class (1998)
- Bello code in panama (2005)
Constitutionalization arbitration in panama (2006)